The Bespoke Service
Designs Customised To Personalised Specification…Using our Bespoke Service clients are able to customise existing designs from the Indian Bridal wear, Indian Fashion and western gowns collections to their personal specification. Go one step further and upgrade your designer Indian clothing by customising your chosen design.
What To Expect
Colour selection is an art in itself, especially when it comes to combinations. You will receive expert advice; taking into consideration your taste, the style and embroidery of the design, the suitability for the occasion and your complexion, to help you select the perfect combination for you. In addition to the shades available from a thread based colour card, we offer a range of handpicked colours, which include forecast colour trends.
2. Minor Structural Changes
The bespoke service offers you the benefit of making a changes to the structure of a design, for example add or detract sleeves; minor modifications to the necklines; change hemlines within reason, etc. Reasonable requests which do not require substantial changes to the style will be considered and accommodated where possible.
Perhaps most importantly the Bespoke Service includes a made-to-measure service. We take up to thirty measurements and use them to draft a personalised pattern tailored to your body for the design of your choice. The embroidery traces are then redrafted so that the embroideries/ embellishments synchronise with your personalised pattern.
What You Need To Know
• The bespoke service is complementary for the Indian Bridal and Western Gown collections. For designs from the Indian Fashion Collection, the Bespoke Service is chargeable at an additional 20% of the price.
• Delivery for bespoke orders is longer than standard orders and will vary according to the style and season. An estimated delivery date will be quoted at the time of placing your order.
To view designs from our Indian Fashion, Indian Bridal wear or Western Gown collections and to take advantage of our Bespoke Service, please make an appointment to visit our London showroom.
For More Information:
- Lastest Indian Fashion – Fashion Collections
- Designer Indian Bridal Wear – Bridal Collections
- Indian Gowns – Gown Collections
- Designer Indian Clothing – Bespoke Service
- Indian Couture – Couture Service
- Indian Wedding Outfits – Trousseau Service
- Indian Fashion Designers – About us
- Why us
- Homepage- Indian Bridal Wear
- Indian Fashion Blog
- Contact Details
- Book An Appointment