The Couture Service
Commission Our Designers To Create An Original Couture Design Especially For You
In addition to our high-end, designer Indian bridal collections we also offer a Couture Service- the ultimate in bridal luxury. In the true spirit of couture, this service gives the discerning bride a unique opportunity to commission an original, one of a kind creation designed especially for her big day. As a Couture Service client the designers’ unbridled imaginations and resources will be at your service in the pursuit of fashion perfection.
What To Expect
Couture clients can expect to receive the highest level of service…
Meeting The Designers The process begins at our London showroom where you’ll meet with the designers to discuss your ideas and requirements. You will be invited to share your ideas, browse our collections and try on different designs to gauge which design elements; colour palettes, silhouettes, embellishments, embroideries etc., you’d like to incorporate into your own. This will provide a starting point for the research.
Step Two – Mood & Illustration
Once you confirm the commission of your couture design, the designers will begin their research, using ideas gathered from your initial meeting as a starting off point. You will then be presented with a “mood board” and illustration. The illustration is an initial sketch of the design and a mood board is used to communicate the overall feel of a design and provides the inspiration for the embellishments, details and colours. At this point you will be invited to review the proposed design and given the opportunity to make changes.
Our Couture service is the ultimate indulgence in luxury bridal wear…
Step Three – Sampling
The next phase of the process is sampling. We will take your body measurements and use these to develop a ‘toile’- a test garment in a plain cotton. The toile helps the designers assess the structure and fit of the design. Embroidery traces will be developed, sampled, and swatches will be presented for your approval along with the toile.
Step Four – Production
Once the toile has been fitted and the embroidery samples finalized, work begins on the “fair” garment. Using the highest quality silk fabrics, embroidery materials and components, our expert craftsmen will meticulously construct your couture bridal outfit.
Step Five – Fitting
We will measure you a couple of times during the process to monitor any major changes to your shape. However, once the final piece has been delivered, we may need to tweak the fit if necessary.
What You Need To Know
* The Couture Service is a highly customised service and therefore prices will vary significantly. An indicative price will be presented to you after the initial consultation and reviewed depending on the final design. * Book your appointment early- this process requires number of visits to the showroom and a minimum of 12 months for delivery from commission of your Indian couture design to the fitting stage. You will need to build an allowance into the timeline for how long in advance of the big day you would like to have the final fitting.
* Requests for an express service will be accommodated where possible.
For More Information:
- Lastest Indian Fashion – Fashion Collections
- Designer Indian Bridal Wear – Bridal Collections
- Indian Gowns – Gown Collections
- Designer Indian Clothing – Bespoke Service
- Indian Couture – Couture Service
- Indian Wedding Outfits – Trousseau Service
- Indian Fashion Designers – About us
- Why us
- Homepage- Indian Bridal Wear
- Indian Fashion Blog
- Contact Details
- Book An Appointment