The Trousseau Service
We’ll Help You Build Your Bridal Wardrobe
Shopping for your bridal wardrobe can be overwhelming, especially if youre shopping for more than one- in some cases three or four- elaborate Indian wedding outfits, mehndi outfits, sangeet outfits and your ‘dehej’. The Trousseau Service is a personal styling consultancy aimed at helping you build a collection of Indian wedding outfits for your bridal wardrobe or ‘trousseau’.
We’ll help you build a capsule-collection of outfits tailored to your bridal needs
There are two aspects to the Trousseau Service. Firstly with your input, a capsule-collection of outfits tailored to your bridal needs will be assembled, including key bridal outfits for the main functions and more understated designs for dehej. You will also receive structured styling advice for hair, make-up and accessories to complete each look.
Often brides find one or two Indian wedding outfits they love and the rest “will do”. We believe that each outfit in your trousseau should be carefully considered- if you don’t love it, it shouldn’t be there. Our consultants will advise on which shapes, colours and styles best suit you. You will also be given the option of customising the designs, using our Bespoke Service, which is complementary for Trousseau Service clients.
Accessories, Hair and Make-up
As all girls know accessories are crucial to getting a look right. Once you have finalised your selection of Indian wedding outfits, our consultants will discuss your ideas for hair, make-up and accessories. Using this information and your finalised selection, they will compile a look-book of shoes, jewellery, handbags and hair and make-up looks for each style. This way you’ll be able to pull off the perfect look, each and every time.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
* The Trousseau Service is complementary for orders of £4000 and over.
* Trousseau Service clients benefit from a complementary Bespoke Service, which allows clients to customise their designs. This service includes colour customisation, a made-to-measure service and minor structural changes if required.
For More Information:
- Lastest Indian Fashion – Fashion Collections
- Designer Indian Bridal Wear – Bridal Collections
- Indian Gowns – Gown Collections
- Designer Indian Clothing – Bespoke Service
- Indian Couture – Couture Service
- Indian Wedding Outfits – Trousseau Service
- Indian Fashion Designers – About us
- Why us
- Homepage- Indian Bridal Wear
- Indian Fashion Blog
- Contact Details
- Book An Appointment