Exclusive, high quality fashion for the UK Indian fashion market
1. EXCLUSIVITY, QUALITY CONTROL & EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE
At My Trousseau we have our own manufacturing facility where each design is lovingly handcrafted. From pattern cutting to the embroidery trace to hand-embroidery and tailoring, each step of the design and manufacturing process is carried out in-house, This helps us maintain complete control over quality and flexibility over design, meaning that our clients benefit from the following:
As everything is done in-house, our designs are protected so that we can offer our clients exclusive luxury wedding dresses and the latest Indian fashion. Since you won’t find these designs anywhere else, you can be sure to stand out in a My Trousseau creation.
We have an exacting quality standard that surpasses even the most discriminating benchmark. Having our own manufacturing facility means we’re able to maintain complete control over the quality of our workmanship and the materials used- we only high-quality fabrics and components.
It also means that we can offer advanced services tailored to the needs of our clients.
* When our clients place an order with us, they are at ease in the knowledge that they will receive exactly what they ordered.
* Bespoke changes are possible with minimum fuss; as there is no middleman, design specifications for each client are directly dictated to our atelier.
* We can offer a completely comprehensive Couture Service, which allows us to create unique designs for our clients and re-address their requirements at each step of the process.
2. ESPECIALLY FOR YOU
My Trousseau was launched exclusively to bring high-quality, design-focused clothing to the UK Indian bridal wear and Indian fashion markets. The designers are ever mindful of the needs and tastes of their UK clientele, which remain at the forefront of the creative process when designing new collections.
With more than 10 years experience in the design and manufacture of high-end fashion, our designers have produced collections which have sold into some of the most prestigious departments stores and boutiques in the world such as Saks Fifrth Avenue and Harvey Nicols, and been worn by celebrities and international royalty.
We’re constantly developing new designs by interpreting trends from mainstream fashion and combining these with our expertise in embroidery, to offer an original perspective and unique aesthetic in Indian fashion, Indian bridal wear and western gowns.
For design-focused, trend-driven and high-quality bridal wear and Indian fashion, designed exclusively for the UK market, book your appointment to visit our London showroom.
For More Information:
- Lastest Indian Fashion – Fashion Collections
- Designer Indian Bridal Wear – Bridal Collections
- Indian Gowns – Gown Collections
- Designer Indian Clothing – Bespoke Service
- Indian Couture – Couture Service
- Indian Wedding Outfits – Trousseau Service
- Indian Fashion Designers – About us
- Why us
- Homepage- Indian Bridal Wear
- Indian Fashion Blog
- Contact Details
- Book An Appointment